The Dye M3+ Paintball Marker is Performance Elevated. DYE’s new M3+ marker with MOS Air is a superior performer in every way, combining new design and new advancements with tried-and-true features to deliver a marker ready to elevate your game to the next level.
Based on the legendary DM series platform, the new M3+ has been designed and built with state-of-the-art technology, new innovative features and improved convenience.
An extraordinary combination of style, technology, comfort and capability have helped make the M3+ the most elevated performance marker in paintball.
Here’s a rundown of what we’ll provide in this Dye M3+ Paintball Marker review:
- First we’ll share the features and benefits that you’ll find useful
- Next, we’ll take a look at the drawbacks you might need to know about
- Then, we’ll tell you a bit about the Dye company
- And finally we’ll provide a sampling of actual customer and Independent reviews to give you better insight into the product.
Sound good? Let’s get started!
Features and Benefits of the Dye M3+ Paintball Marker
- New Slide Lock AirPort (SLAP) ASA, 4th Generation Patented EyePipe, BWing21 Mag-Reach Trigger, Updated FL-21 Bolt System, all-new Flex Face Bolt Tip, refined BWing21 Solenoid Housing, and a new UL-S two piece barrel system add to the legendary M3 platform to make the M3+ the most elevated performance marker in paintball.
- Updated FL-21 Bolt System with all-new 2-Stage Flex Face Bolt Tip sets a new standard for dependability, performance, and ability to operate across the widest range of extreme conditions. The new Flex Face Bolt Tip maintains ideal bolt speed throughout the bolt cycle. A slow, soft first stage for optimal paint handling and a second stage with a speed boost to maximize valve lift operation. The all-new Flex Face Soft Tip ensures the most fragile paint will be gently carried through the breech.
- DYE's patented Eye Pipe System moves into its 4th generation of refinement with updated breech geometry and independent detents designed to accommodate a wide range of paint sizes including extremely small paint. The thick durable polycarbonate pipe is wiped clean by the bolt tip o-ring on every cycle creating a self-cleaning operation that ensures the eyes are always monitoring the breech.
- All new BWing21 Mag-Reach Trigger Blade delivers increased leverage and speed on the trigger. Developed through direct customer interaction and feedback, this design promotes a lower perch on the trigger that creates greater leverage. The raised mid-point and tip of the trigger blade offer positive contact points for increased trigger feedback against your fingertips.
- MOSAir Operating System - paintball's most advanced electronics system featuring 5 player profiles, 3 training modes, 7 play screen options, storage for 3 custom boot screens, and cable free charging.
- DYE's Method Operating System allows you to customize nearly every aspect of the M3+ for the ultimate playing experience. The operator gains unrestricted access to precision tuning, and unsurpassed performance.
Special Features (Pros) of the Dye M3+ Paintball Marker
Sharp Cosmetic Lines - They flow uninterrupted across the M3+ lean body, and the nearly endless performance features make DYE’s superior craftsmanship unmistakable. With extraordinary performance and comfort, the M3+ is the definition of luxury performance in paintball.
Drawbacks (Cons) for the Dye M3+ Paintball Marker
Dye Quick Turning Markers- They have a habit of putting out upgraded models faster then players feel they can get appropriate playtime out of their existing markers. This is running the bleeding edge so wanted to make sure you had the know.
Video: Dye M3+ Paintball Marker
About the Dye Company
Born in 1994 with one product and an athlete's vision, DYE Precision, founded by Dave Youngblood, has grown and evolved over the past 23 years into an industry-leading company with production, design, development, manufacturing, and distribution facilities in six countries on four continents.
Excellence is in our DNA, we strove at every turn during our 23-year history to inject DYE's products with a style and functionality that makes our products game changers; we want them to be both workhorses and works of art.Dye Paintball - Our Story
From the very beginning, the idea behind DYE was to make extraordinary products through extraordinary effort, in order to create usable tools that transcend appearances, because ultimately it's about what works in the real world. Our products are created to magnify the on-field experience, to make pure and potent paintball experiences possible.
Dye M3+ Paintball Marker Reviews
Looking at the features and benefits is great, but taking a look at what real-and-actual customers have to say about a product offers a deeper dive of insight. Here we’ve curated reviews that reflect the Dye M3+ Paintball Marker, providing feedback from product users and reviewers on independent review sites as well as on Amazon.
Independent Reviews and Recommendations for the Dye M3+ Paintball Marker
PB Gear Lab
Following the extremely successful release of the DSR, Dye brought us the M3s and an updated M3+ in 2018. A high-end Dye marker that no longer requires LPR tuning, this gun is truly meant to meld simplicity and top-level performance.
The FL-21 bolt system utilized in the M3+ is smooth, quiet and reliable for even the least knowledgeable users. The eye pipe has been made more robust than ever before, and we finally have a newly designed ASA in the SLAP.
Dye is frequently noted for having some of the most ergonomic designs and the M3+ is no different. Both the M3+ and last year’s DSR leave us excited for the future of the Dye brand. While the new guns are a major departure from the past, Dye’s change in focus has players looking forward to what’s to come.PB Gear Lab
What Amazon and other Customers Have to Say About the Dye M3+ Paintball Marker
Rated year-after-year consistently with good reviews on numerous websites and forums, this comes highly recommended.
Great performing marker, stock barrel is high end, carbon fibre freak drops FPS, color scheme is sweet, accurate, modes are insane, ergonomics good match for my grip and hands.
Staying true to DYE’s design theory, the ergonomic design of the M3+ is unmatched. The UL frame hourglass design, full wrap, dual density Sticky Grips, Bwing21 Mag-Reach Trigger, and SLAP ASA gives you the best absolute comfort and control.
An improved, refined and dynamic modern body design creating uniform stability, and the nearly endless performance features inside and out make DYE’s superior craftsmanship unmistakable.
An extraordinary combination of style, technology, comfort and capability have helped make the M3+ the most elevated performance marker in paintball. You should jump on this to help elevate your game as soon as 2 days with PRIME!