Today we are going to speak about the D3FY Sports D3S paintball marker and what the overall online feeling is around functionality and features and drawbacks. We hope to help you make a fully informed decision and provide a valuable D3FY D3S review that answers your questions.
We love this one so much it is in our post of best markers under $300
This D3FY paintball marker has been designed to perform at a high-end level without a high-end price tag. The Marker features a F2 Bolt engine, which incorporates the spool-bolt and regulator in one piece allowing for low operating pressures between 150 and 160 psi.
The Tadao SQ Ronin Board offers multiple (11) modes of fire to ensure compliance with all major tournament series: unlimited semi-automatic, adjustable semi-automatic, PSP ramping, PSP 3 round burst, NXL full-automatic, Millennium ramping, custom ramping, auto-response, 3 round burst and full-automatic.
- Autococker Threads
- F2 Bolt Engine
- Lower Pressure Operation
- 4 Modes of Fire - Semi, Full auto, PSP Ramp, 3 Shot Burst
- Anti-Chop Eye System
Prices pulled from Amazon Product Advertising API on:
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Here’s a rundown of what we’ll provide in this D3FY Sports D3S Paintball Marker review:
- First we’ll share the features and benefits that you’ll find useful
- Next, we’ll take a look at the drawbacks you might need to know about
- Then, we’ll tell you a bit about the D3FY Sports company
- And finally we’ll provide a sampling of actual customer and Independent reviews to give you better insight into the product.
Sound good? Let’s get started!
Features and Benefits of D3FY Sports D3S Paintball Marker
- RYSE On/Off ASA – The contour profile Ryse on/off ASA rises the airflow from your tank to the regulator without the use of fittings and hoses.
- F2 Bolt Engine – F2 Bolt Engine design integrates both the bolt and pressure regulator into a single functioning system. Allowing the marker to operate at 150 psi.
- Direct Drive System – The Direct Drive System Solenoid/Valve directs air to the F2 Bolt Engine allowing for a smooth and low operating pressure.
- Anti-Chop Technology – The Anti-Chop Red Optics System (ACROS) is a break beam laser omitting optic. The ACROS eyes are designed to prevent paintballs from chopping in the chamber.
- LPC Feed Neck – The aero-dynamic low profile LPC feed neck keeps your hopper/loader grounded and secure.
- Tadao SQ Ronin Board – The Tadao SQ Ronin Board caters to all levels of play, with features like; Eye status, Battery life, LED Menu system and Zero power drain while turned off.
- Rhyno Skin Cover – Rhyno Skin Body Cover is made of a high strength Poly(Vinyl Chloride) blend material, allowing it to have a thin shell without compromising its strength.
Special Features (Pros) of the D3FY Sports D3S Paintball Marker
Rhyno Skin – This is a protective cover which is built to withstand the pains of paintball play. The skin is made of aluminum along with a polyvinyl chloride body shell cover.
Smooth Shooting – This marker shoots nice and smooth but does have some kick. The typical paintball player won’t mind the bounce back.
Drawbacks (Cons) for the D3FY Sports D3S Paintball Marker
Breech Leak – Many people have listed that they have leaks from the marker, it appears if you over-pressurize the system. D3FY Sports provides a video on how to resolve The Breech Leak should experience this issue on YouTube
Feedneck – Most reports come back that this needs to be replaced ASAP as it doesn’t hold many hoppers with the stock feedneck.
Video: D3FY Sports D3S Paintball Marker
Video Credit: ANS Gear– Click Here to watch directly on YouTube
About the D3FY Sports Company
D3FY Sports is based out of California and has been producing markers for a solid length of time.
They produce a range of markers from starter markers like the CONQU3ST to the more mid range markers like the D3S.
D3FY Sports D3S Product Manual
D3FY Sports D3S Paintball Marker Reviews
Looking at the features and benefits is great, but taking a look at what real-and-actual customers have to say about a product offers a deeper dive of insight.
Here we’ve curated reviews that reflect the D3FY Sports D3S Paintball Marker, providing feedback from product users and reviewers on independent review sites as well as on Amazon.
Independent Reviews and Recommendations for the D3FY Sports D3S Paintball Marker
I love this marker. It looks amazing, shoots great; ropes all day. The Tadao SQ Ronin board is simple to program, and with 10 fire modes plus select fire mode, it can’t be beat.
The direct drive reg/solenoid system, and F2 bolt are super easy to maintain. The body of the marker is molded plastic, but very rigid. Rhyno Skin lining protects the grip frame. Read More…
The D3fy D3s is an affordable entry level marker with some disappointing idiosyncrasies. Experienced paintball players will likely be let down but most novice to intermediate players will argue that the marker is sufficient. Read More…
What Amazon and other Customers Have to Say About the D3FY Sports D3S Paintball Marker
Rated year-after-year consistently with good reviews on numerous websites and forums, this comes highly recommended.
It has all the features of a high end gun :on off asa, 2 piece barrel, 9 firing modes, super light trigger, after one full case it has never chopped a ball.
Its fairly accurate for recreational playing but if you want to do tournaments I recommend a nice 2 piece barrel kit, it has autococker threads for the barrel. It runs on a standard 9v battery.
I just bought this gun and went out to the field that weekend and had a great time the gun performance was better than I expected good range, accuracy, and shoot pretty fast.
The gun it self is really light but sturdy. One thing I would recommend buying if you get this gun is a electronic hopper to keep up with the shots. Over all great product for the price.
Great Marker… That’s all there is to it. I have run roughly 10,000 rounds through it so far and no issues. Isn’t as bad of a battery hog for me like some have said. It is a great gun, easily programmable, and very light.
If you are looking for a good marker to get yourself started in paintball this is a very nice starter marker coming in just under $200.
This is a very solid marker at this price and will allow you to get used to playing with one marker each time you go play on the field.
Learning how to master a single marker and playing continuously allows you to adapt and use the play to your advantage.
When you use a field marker you never know what you are going to get each day of play, giving you additional frustration possibly!